The goal and intention is to create an eco-system that will sustain us living on the land in the following ways to make the community a whole living system. We improve the soil that becomes the foundation for education, nutritious food, increased health and success for everyone from the ground up!
- We aim to create a business that is about people, not profits. We look holistically at the issues of sustainability to create a sustainable culture that takes into account all impacts of its actions and acts to preserve and love Mother Earth now and for the future.
- We strive to rely only upon renewable resources and to use them at a rate less than their replacement. Our compost ingredients are free of any chemical input and carefully chosen to increase the good guy microbes.
- We discern how to minimize any negative impact on the land.
- We attempt to preserve and rebuild healthy ecosystems and have a positive impact on biodiversity and true human health. Our work is about transformation and we empower each other toward success at all levels of operations.
- We attempt to minimize all waste products, especially those toxic or radioactive. All non-compostable garbage is carried out of the land.
To create a Sacred Commerce business that values life over profit and creates a sustainable foundation (microbes) that positively effect the Macro-world.